In episode 19, we are joined by Hans Nikol, who is VP, Head of IoT at Signify - the World Leader in Lighting explore the fascinating world of Connected Lighting!
Hans has over two decades of expertise within the realms of Lighting technology, established as a major driver toward innovation within this space.
- Hans' background in lighting and how Signify is leading the current Lighting Industry - 00:45 - 02:29 ?
- A road map in the emergence of modern Lighting - 02:29 - 05:30 ?
- The benefits of LED Lighting on energy consumption and the environment - 05:30-06:54 ?
- What is Light-Fidelity, and will it replace Wi-Fi connectivity? - 06:54 - 08:52 ?
- How can Lighting take Smart Home adoption forward? - 08:52 - 10:17 ?
- Why Signify is leveraging Zigbee as a Network standard - 10:25 - 14:52 ?
- How is Connected Lighting making our planet more sustainable (Case study- Food waste) - 14:52 - 17:44 ?
- How is UV-C Lighting helping us improve health and safety, and how can it help sanitisation post-pandemic? 17:44 - 24:40 ?
- What can we expect to see in the future for Connected Lighting? - 24:04- 26:57